My list from earlier this summer is below. As you can see i still have a lot to accomplish and work towards but I am happy with my progress so far! The most important this to me is to keep being proactive in my life and business and making JHP better for my clients!
- Have a home office that inspires and motivates me i.e. FINISH my home office project I already know this is going to be an ever changing work in process.
- And this is still a work in progress 🙂
- RE-learn to shoot film and actively use it for personal projects.
- I will be focusing on this during the winter!
But 1st I’ll need to buy a Film Camera… I purchased a Pentax 645 (medium format) 2 weeks ago. Can’t wait to get shooting! perfect “reception” photos
- Create a workflow.
- Another task I will be working on this winter
- Orchestrate & take part in a styled shoot
- Be able to edit a wedding in 6 hours or less from start to Gallery.
- Donate portrait work to a cause.
- Find work life balance among my full time day job and my full time photography job.
- Learn how to utilize social media
- Have each wedding I book and shoot of my own featured on a wedding blog.
- Be published in Print.
- Do a 52 Project to expand creativity and blog 1 photo each week… and actually stick to it!
Buy a 70-200 just for “just in case”. – I hit “Purchase yesterday!
- Make more local photographer friends.
- Go to a Network event once a quarter.
- Stream line all branding materials.
- Develop a unique Welcome Package.
Better learn how to use flash on and off camera. Actively schedule blog posts; At least 3 per week personal or client related.
- I am getting MUCH better at this. 🙂
And for personal/lifestyle goals…
- Commit to really living a healthy life style complete with balance.
- Learn calligraphy & water color
- Save money and schedule a vacation abroad (with or without my husband… LOVE YOU HONEY!)
Read one book a month. 1st on the list – “The 100 foot Journey” Date night out with John once a month.
- Have more “me” time in the mornings before work.
Buy a new couch. – So happy to say that John & I completed this last Sunday! Can’t wait to share our living room with you all later this summer.
- Run my 3rd ½ marathon.
- Drink more water! Seriously, why is this one SO hard for me! HAHA
- Finally create a Wedding Album of our own.